Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer of Blessing Stories

I am having so much fun hearing some of the Summer of Blessing stories! But even more than just fun it is neat to realize all the tons of ways God is working and active and leading people.

In the last post I mentioned about the group of people setting up a canopy in their front yard and inviting their neighbors to get together and pray and their neighbors came. I have heard stories about people writing notes to all of their neighbors and beginning a chain reaction of neat events on their street. I have heard stories about people greeting neighbors who moved onto their street.

But I know there are lots more stories out there. When those stories are shared with other people it is encouraging and exciting to hear all the ways God is working and leading. We want to hear the stories. Post your story on the church facebook page , shoot a note to me, or grab a pen and paper at the Grand Central cart in the back of the church auditorium, write it down, and pin it up so others can be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment